Skip to content

not allowing me to anything but open

Lanc Remastered – IP Puller and PSN/Xbox Resolver Forums Issues not allowing me to anything but open

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RexxySexxy
    Participant

when i open it it says “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”<— this pops up before opening

then when its open, i get an error when turning on ARP spoofing saying “unhandled exception has occurred in your application”
    cant change the FROM and TO under arp spoofing

I can add things under filter and when i try to start pulling i get a white screen with a red X under active connections

Also not sure if DB file is supposed to be used but it doesnt let me use it

Lanc
    Keymaster

Have you installed the pre-requisites as mention on our article here? Also which version are you using, lanc v2 or remastered edition?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Lanc.
    RexxySexxy
    Participant

i had everything i needed downloaded and was using the v2 because the remastered download link was giving and error. I was able to navigate but got an error when checked arp spoofing and wouldnt pull anything

Lanc
    Keymaster

Download links has been updated. Please try V2 now. Also make sure you picked the correct network adapter.

RexxySexxy
    Participant

Now i am not able to open lanc v2 even with all the pre-requisites. I click on it and it loads for 2 seconds then nothing happens

Edit: just tried it again and ran it as administrator and it opened

RexxySexxy
    Participant

now to get ip from ps4 chat i just set it up like before with mine in source ip and 9307 in destination port and from and to under arp spoofing like before?

also is there a way i can use the db for the ones i pull?

RexxySexxy
    Participant

Also how can i tell which ones are in the chat party (not in game) and who is connected to the game with me

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.